- 4large portabella mushrooms, cleaned, gills removed
- 1⁄2cup pizza sauce
- 1teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 3⁄4cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 40mini pepperoni
- 4large basil leaves, torn
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush inside and outside of mushrooms with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and place on prepared sheet tray with the tops down.
- Build the pizzas by laying tomato sauce, italian seasoning, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese has melted and the mushroom is tender. Top with basil and serve.